Monday, November 23, 2015

4 months!

Heller!

I HAVE OFFICIALLY BEEN OUT FOR 4 MONTHS! The time has flown by! I am having so much fun.

I also finished the BOOK OF MORMON for my first time! I guess you can say I am officially Mormon now ;)

It's almost Thanksgiving!! I am pretty excited for that considering we already have 4 dinner appointments lined up for Thanksgiving. I have a feeling I am going to get really fat and really sick!

This week was an alright week. It was just one of those weeks where people like to cancel on us and we aren't able to get a whole lot of members out with us. It wasn't terrible though.

On Monday we had a Zone P-Day. The whole zone got together and we had district volleyball tournaments. My District did pretty dang good. We made cool district shirts. Everyone was jealous of our shirts. Elder Karr was at Zone P-Day and was a little mad that we never made cool shirts when he was still in our district.

We had a Meeting where the Zone leaders talked to us Monday night after we played games. That ended at about 8:30 and then we had calls saying that there was going to be severe weather and possible tornado's so Elder Karr and Elder Jensen got to sleep over at our place! Fortunately there weren't any tornado's.

Elder Neves is starting to get on my nerves. I guess that is life when you are a missionary. Being within sight and sound of someone 24/7 is hard work. Sometimes I just want my space! I think I will be able to make him stop annoying some way some how!

We had a miracle this week! On Saturday we went with the Spanish sisters to have a hand off lesson. They found someone they started teaching but they are more English than Spanish speaking so we get to teach them. They are so awesome! There names are Ray and Yesika Cordier. They have a 2 year old named me-la. I don't know how to spell it. They also have a little baby named Cora. We invited them to read, pray and come to church and they said they would.

Lord behold they were at church! I was so proud of our ward because they fellowshipped them so well. There little 2 year old girl had the time of her life in Nursery and the baby was well taken care of in Relief Society. They kept telling everyone that they would see them next week and they told us they loved church! I am so excited! They are definitely getting baptized because they have been prepared for us! My prayers have been answered!

Unfortunteatlye that is all I have to report on today. Hopefully more next time!

Remember to read, pray, and go to church!

Sincerely, Elder Brisk

That is all.



Our awesome District shirts!



I love Zone P-Day's! Everyone is always so happy!




 We also got to go to the Temple with Sister Walker. She got her endowments!


 We also got to feed Brother Ruick's snakes. I decided that snakes freak me out.



No comments:

Post a Comment