Monday, May 2, 2016

Visit to Kansas

Heller!

This week was terrible. So Terrible that if I try to tell you about it I will just get livid and I don't need the spirit of contention in this new week. So I will be focusing on the GOOD and EXCITING that happened this week.

We were finally able to meet with Don, Tristain, and Gabriel this week! We had a really good lesson with them and we set a baptism date for May 21st but we realized that they can't make that date but we are going to help them do their best to make it around there!

Elder McVey and I really needed to get out of Alva and so we went to see some members that live in the great state of Kansas! I actually kind of liked it! We decided that Everyone and their dog in Oklahoma has a dog and Everyone and their cat in Kansas has a Cat. We went out of our mission boundaries to visit some of these people but our mission president said it is ok because they are members of our branch! We were in the Great town of Sharon Kansas and we got to meet Martina McBride's dad!! That was really cool!! It felt good to get out of Alva! :)

Sister Smiley took us to El Maya for dinner Saturday night. It was really funny because we went to El Maya for lunch! We were very concerned about how our bowels were going to react to that but we survived!!

Well that is the good that happened to us this week. I could write another book about the bad that is happening this week but I did my best to stay positive!

I hope you all have a great week. Please pray for Elder McVey and I!

Sincerely, Elder Brisk

That is all.



Isn't Kansas so fun!!!!!




I MET A FAMOUS PERSON'S DAD!!!! 
Martina McBride wasn't there unfortunately but her dad was really nice to us!




Tuesday we got the chance to be threatened by Tornado's. 
Those little red circles headed towards Alva are circulation clouds that produce Tornado's!!










No comments:

Post a Comment