Monday, October 5, 2015

Simplify

Heller!

I'm doing good, I'm safe, I'm healthy, all that fun stuff. Let's get to what is really important...

GENERAL CONFERENCE!!
General conference was awesome! I hope everyone watched it! if not repent and watch it. 

Elder Karr and I taught Book of Mormon class on Thursday and we gave the commitment to come up with a question for conference and it will get answered. 

Brother Ruick is crazy! He always goes off about something and really makes us think. He likes to be tough on us. He sent us a text during Saturday Mornings session of conference and said; "Hey Brisk, got that answer to the question you challenged me to ask of conference....I thought the challenge was stupid, I was wrong, thx for your wisdom."  That made me so happy! I thought he was stupid for thinking my challenge was stupid but I have seen him a lot this week and we are friends now. He keeps telling everyone how wise I am!

All 3 sessions on Saturday were my favorite! The morning, afternoon and priesthood session. I tried to come up with a question for conference but I couldn't think of one. I went into conference without a question. As soon as conference started I realized that my question was just a big ball of doubt and lack of faith in myself.

In almost every talk I felt like it was made just for me. Dieter F. Uchtdorf is my hero! He destroyed by doubt! He said that sometimes we need to take a step back and simplify the gospel in our lives.

There is so much to learn that we won't ever be able to know everything. When you get stressed out just take a step back and simplify everything. I am going to simplify it by reading my scriptures and praying. By doing those 2 things I will be able to increase my knowledge, get a reconfirming testimony of the restored gospel and become more in tune with the spirit. By doing those 2 simply things I will be able to help so many people and myself.

I want every sister to read/watch Jeffrey R. Holland's and Russell M. Nelson's talks. They were directed just for you!

I just want everyone to watch conference over and over again. I loved conference so much! BEST CONFERENCE EVER!

Take time to "Ponderize". If we are keeping the commandments and living our lives in harmony with the gospel teachings we will be able to learn so much. Have an open heart AND mind! If you do the Holy Ghost will testify the truth of these things to you!

This is the restored church of Jesus Christ. I know that this gospel is true without a doubt! I love my Heavenly Father and Savior, Jesus Christ, So much! I feel there love around me everyday as I bring others unto Christ!

Sincerely, Elder Brisk

 District Meeting!!


It's really hard for Elder Karr and I to relax in the back of the car.


Sometimes we remove the sisters headrests. We are a weird bunch of missionaries! :)



Mormon Superbowl at Sister Bass House!




This is the Pimp of our area. We just so happened to see them on Camo Sunday


Oklahoma...









No comments:

Post a Comment